Artificial Nails-Gel Technician
ARTIFICIAL NAILS-Gel Technician
5 Days (4 training + 1 exam)
Includes manual, working materials and tools, and UV/LED lamp
Graduates of our gel technician program will be proficient in the application of artificial gel nail enhancements.
The Gel Nail Technician program focuses an equal amount on both full sets and monthly fills. Students will be instructed in different techniques, using UV&LED gels . This will enable the student to provide options when dealing with even the most demanding spa and salon clientele. Our training program allows students to concentrate on the skills that are essential to the immediate success upon graduation.
Subjects covered include:
- Anatomy of the nail
- Diseases and disorders of the nail
- Proper sanitation and disinfection of implements
- Artificial Nail Products
- Sculpting nails with forms
- Application of tips
- Natural looking overlays and French tips
- Repairs and Re-balancing the Nails
The course takes place over 4 days spread across 4 weeks. Theory takes place on the first day, with the following days utilizing practical application. The fifth day includes the written and practical exam. The first three days, are separated from the fourth day of class for the students to practice and hone their skills.
The final section of program will be exams. Student will be required to book written exam after completing the in-class days, as well as all assignments and practice nails. Practical exam date for certification will be assigned to student after passing written.
- Full-October 19th, 20th, 21st and Nov. 13th (exam to be booked at later date)
- Full-December 14th, 15th, 16th and Jan 13th 2021 (exam to be booked at later date)
- January 4,5,6 & 21st (In-Spa Course)
- March 15, 16, 17th April 6th (In-Spa Course)
- June 8, 9, 10, 29th (In-Spa Course)
- September 21, 22, 23rd October 18th (In-Spa Course)
- November 22, 23, 24th December 14th (In-Spa Course)