Digital/Blended-Artificial Nails Gel Technician
Own pace for online
9 am – 4:30 pm for in class day
** Certification can take upwards of 2+ months to complete all 3 phases (depending on start date, and students commitment to complete program)
Program Duration: Approx. 40 hours off-site and 20 hours on-site.
***Student has access to digital classroom for 60 days from class start date
This breakdown does not include any off-site homework/assignments and study period hours
- Phase 1 Theory – Completed by student at own pace (approx. 40 Hours)
- Written theory exam held on site- (approx. 2 hours)
- Phase 2-Practical Training– Hands on/In-person Training consists of (approx. 14 hours)
- Phase 3-Practical Examination-Certification (approx. 4 hours)
After full tuition payment has been confirmed you are able to start the class.
- Anatomy/Nail growth
- Infection Control: Sanitation, Disinfection, Sterilization
- Client Education/Removal
- Product Knowledge
- Application of Tips
- Full set/Sculpted Forms
- Cost per applications/Business of nails
Upon Completion, You will receive:
Artificial Gel Technician Spa Academy Certificate
Tuition: $ 995.00
Kit: $595 (Includes manual, working materials and tools, and UV/LED lamp)
TOTAL: $1655.45 (Includes Taxes)
The digital portion offers you 60 days to access the online lessons or “modules” including subject course work and short quizzes. You work independently through these modules, and the chapter quizzes help assess whether you are ready to move on to the next lesson.
Once that portion is completed and you have studied your course material, you will move on to the next step that will include a written exam. Once you have passed this exam you will then be scheduled for the face-to-face training with your instructor. After you will be required to complete all homework before booking your practical examination to receive your certification for the final phase.
Phase 2-Practical Training Breakdown
- Day One-
- Theory review
- Station Set up
- Intro to Artificial Nails: Demonstrations of skills
- Consultation and Analysis
- Practicing on practice hand
- Proper product application.
- Proper sanitation and station clean up.
- Assignments given and explained
- Day Two-
- Review Assignments and Troubleshooting
- Client Consultation and Formal Paperwork
- Practicing on live model: Fill Set
- Assignments given and explained
- Quizzes: Yes
- Duration: Theory content 60 days
- Language: English
Spa Academy : (306)477-0187
Register: Click here to Register for this class
Artificial Nails Gel Technician
(In Person Class)
5 Days (4 training + 1 exam)
Graduates of our gel technician program will be proficient in the application of artificial gel nail enhancements.
The Gel Nail Technician program focuses an equal amount on both full sets and monthly fills. Students will be instructed in different techniques, using UV&LED gels . This will enable the student to provide options when dealing with even the most demanding spa and salon clientele. Our training program allows students to concentrate on the skills that are essential to the immediate success upon graduation.
Tuition: $1195 (includes 60 day access to digital classroom)
Kit: $595 Includes manual, working materials and tools, and UV/LED lamp
Total Cost: $1855.45 (Tax included)
- Anatomy of the nail
- Diseases and disorders of the nail
- Proper sanitation and disinfection of implements
- Artificial Nail Products
- Sculpting nails with forms
- Application of tips
- Natural looking overlays and French tips
- Repairs and Re-balancing the Nails
The course takes place over 4 days spread across 4 weeks. Theory takes place on the first day, with the following days utilizing practical application. The first three days, are separated from the fourth day of class for the students to practice and hone their skills.
The final section of program will be exams. Student will be required to book written exam after completing the in-class days, as well as all assignments and practice nails. Practical exam date for certification will be assigned to student after passing written.
- June 8, 9, 10, 29th (In-Spa Course)-CLASS FULL-No spots available
- July 5, 6,7, 21st – Limited Spots! (In-Spa Course)
- September 27, 28, 29th October 14th (In-Spa Course)
- January 31st, February 1st, 2nd & 17th (In-Spa Course)
Register: Click here to register for this class