How to Register:
1. Look over our Part-Time Classes and find a class date you wish to attend. Class dates can be found on the specific information pages for each class.
2. Fill out the registration form.
A $200 deposit is required for all class registrations. This deposit is non-refundable except due to extenuating circumstances, but can be applied to a future class if for some reason you are unable to attend. Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the class date are eligible for a refund of their deposit. If you did not provide a credit card number on the registration form, you may pay your deposit:
- In-person by credit card, debit card, cheque, or cash
- Over-the-phone by credit card
- By Interac e-mail money transfer to [email protected]
- By mail using cheque or money order
We will contact you directly to finalize your registration, and to collect a deposit if necessary.
Once your registration has been finalized we will send you:
- An invoice detailing the full amount payable for the class, including tuition, kit costs, taxes, and any other applicable costs
- A receipt for your deposit
- A confirmation letter detailing class times, model requirements, what you must bring, dress code, etc.