How to Register:
Look over our Part-Time Classes and find a class date you wish to attend. Class dates can be found on the specific information pages for each class.
Complete registration by filling out the registration form.
A $200 deposit is required for all In-Person class registrations. This deposit is non-refundable, but can be applied to a future class if for some reason you are unable to attend. If you did not provide a credit card number on the registration form, you may pay your deposit:
- In-person by credit card, debit card, cheque, or cash
- Over-the-phone by credit card
- By Interac e-mail money transfer to [email protected]
- By mail using cheque or money order
***Please Note, your spot will not be officially reserved until a deposit has been received.
We will contact you directly to finalize your registration.
Once your registration has been finalized we will send you:
- An invoice detailing the full amount payable for the class, including tuition, kit costs, taxes, and any other applicable costs
- A receipt for your deposit
- A confirmation letter detailing class times, model requirements, what you must bring, dress code, etc.